Important COVID-19 Information
We are also focused on best-practice COVID-19 protocols during this time period. In addition to maintaining our usual OSHA guidelines, please note our patients will need to do the following:
- Brush before arriving! Our tooth-brushing stations remain closed, so please do a very thorough job of cleaning your teeth and any apparatus before arriving at our office.
- Use our “curbside waiting room.” Please text 610-609-2768 to let us know when you are outside, and then wait in your parked car until we text back that we are ready to see you inside.
- Maintain social distancing. This includes having family members or guardians wait outside during a patient’s appointment, unless there is a reason for one other person to be chairside.
- Visit the welcome table once you enter the office. Here, one of our awesome team members will verify you have a face mask, invite you to sanitize your hands, take your temperature, and ask you brief Covid related screening questions.
- Our offices are conveniently located in Media and Wallingford, Pennsylvania.